Special Needs Holiday Gift Guide
As the shopping season approaches, our gift guide will help parents, friends or family members working with a new diagnosis, or a seasoned veteran choose a skill-building toy for a special needs child.
Top Toys That Help Children with Autism, Down Syndrome, ADD, SPD, Cerebral Palsy and More.
All the toys in our Skill Building Holiday Gift Guide were hand-picked by parents of special needs children.
Whether you’re looking for gifts that help kids with Down syndrome, Autism, ADD, SPD, Cerebral Palsy, Sensory Integration Impairment, developmental delays and other special needs; we’ve got you covered.
All of the toys were selected to assist with one or more of the following: Fine Motor Skills, Gross Motor Skills, Language and Speech, Social Skills and Self-Esteem, visual and Spatial Perception, Cognitive Skills, Sensory Processing and Oral Motor.
This 19-page issue also includes the following articles:
- Choosing a Skill Building Toy
- Keeping Calm During the Holidays
- Skill Builder Categories Defined
- Tips for Busy and Crowded Holidays
- 10 Free iPad Apps that Teach Cause and Effect
We hope you enjoy the articles and suggestions as much as we’ve enjoyed putting it together.
Latest posts by Missy (see all)
- Six Soothing Toys and Activities for Kids with Anxiety - January 1, 1970
- Choosing a Skill Building Toy for Your Special Needs Child - January 1, 1970
- 12 Awesome Online Toy Stores For Children With Special Needs - January 1, 1970